Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"There are lots of Yealands pinot noirs on high street shelves, but this sweet, juicy, herb and berry-laden red is the best and bursts with terrific, roast duck-loving, plush, gamey, raspberry and damson plum fruit."
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 29th November 2014
- Product information
- Single Block Series R3 Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2013
- Soft red cherry flavours intermingle with hints of toasty oak from barrel maturation.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Tamara Washington has selected this single block from the Yealands Estate Seaview vineyard in the Awatere valley in the New Zealand’s famous Marlborough region. This cliff-top site is exposed to some of the most challenging growing conditions in the area, producing intense fruit flavours and fresh acidity.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Bottled By Wineworks Marlborough, 26 Liverpool Street, Marlborough, New Zealand
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.