Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
All butter fruit cake delicately spiced with a rich layer of marzipan inside and toasted marzipan on top.
- Weight: 1028 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Diet suitability: Suitable for Vegetarians
- Store in a cool dry place, once opened store in an airtight container
- Consume Within: 5 days
Ingredients Listing: Marzipan (32%) (sugar, ground almonds, glucose syrup, water, invert sugar syrup), dried vine fruits (22%) (sultanas,currants, raisins), sugar, wheatflour contains gluten (with wheatflour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), pasteurised free range egg, butter (milk) (5%), glace cherries (4.5%) (cherries, glucose-fructose syrup, sugar, acidity regulator- citric acid, fruit and vegetable extracts (carrot, blackcurrant, radish), humectant- glycerol, orange juice from concentrate, whole milk, apricot jam (sugar, apricots, glucose-fructose syrup, acidity regulator- citric acid, e331, gelling agent- pectin (from fruit), glucose syrup, water, candied orange and lemon peel (orange peel, glucose-fructose syrup, invert sugar syrup, lemon peel, acidity regulator- citric acid), orange peel, lemon peel, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, salt, raising agent- e450, e501, stabiliser- xanthan gum, locust bean gum
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Ready to eat
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.