Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
International home delivery
- £7.50 International home delivery - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to Rest of World (approx. 10-14 days)
- FREE International home delivery - when you spend £30 or more on orders to Austrailia, New Zealand, USA and Canada
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Wouldn’t it be great to prolong your tan? Our wash is so mild and gentle that it won’t strip your colour and is kind enough to use on your face. The perfect base for your tan and a daily treat for your skin.
- A rich, moisturising and mild gel
- Anti-oxidant ginger extract to protect against skin damage
- Delicately fragranced with lemongrass and ginger
- Gentle enough to use on the face
- Product Size: 200 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Fragrance Free: No
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, peg-150 distearate, polysorbate 20, cocamidopropyl betaine, citric acid, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, zingiber officinalis, parfum, sodium chloride, glycerin, hydrolyzed silk, citral, limonene, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, eugenol, benzyl alcohol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, butylphenyl methyl proprional, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, magnesium chloride, magnesium nitrate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone