Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Showpiece Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2013
- Fresh aromas of citrus, green apple and ripe cantaloupe melons find their way onto the palate of this lush, boldly flavoured wine. This is a showy Chardonnay but not an overbearing one: its lightly toasty, soft finish is shamelessly mouthwatering.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Elizabeth Richardson knows the Murray Darling region like the back of her hand. It’s a large area, covering great swathes of New South Wales and Victoria along the snaking paths of the Murray and Darling rivers. Liz’s aim is to cherry pick the finest parcels of grapes from these extensive vineyards, and create a wine that beckons you in for a second and third glass – not just an impressive first sip. She has blended Chardonnay with a small (13%) amount of Semillon to add richness.
- 86% Chardonnay; 14% Semillon
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Murray-Darling
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 16.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
- Bottling address: Greencroft Estate, Tower Road, Stanley, Co. Durham, Dh9 7Xp
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 28/04/15 – 23.59 08/06/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.