Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Stoney Range Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2013
- This is a characterful but stylish rendition of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. Engaging aromas of gooseberry and green pepper are followed up by a smooth-textured, lingering palate with mineral and citrus fruit flavours.
- About this bottle: Sherwood Estate is a family-run winery headed up by husband-and-wife team Dayne and Jill Sherwood. They are very proud of their Sauvignon Blancs, and rightly so. This excellent value example offers classic Marlborough Sauvignon character but with a notable and attractive restraint. The grapes are grown on Dayne and Jill's own vineyards, situated at either end of the Rapaura Road in Marlborough, and are harvested in the cool of night for extra freshness. The stony soils give a characteristic intensity to the wine, and experienced winemaker Petter Evans has handled the fruit with great care in order to retain all that freshness and minerality in the wine
- Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, Ch99 9Qs
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly