Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Sherwood Estate Marlborough Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2012
- This refined, expressive Pinot Noir has enticing aromas of creamy red fruits and a deliciously balanced, succulent palate. It's also great value for money.
- About this bottle: This Pinot Noir is grown in Marlborough, the world-famous New Zealand grape growing region. Although best known for its pungent style of Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough is also earning justified praise for its stylish, sleek Pinot Noirs. This is just such an example, full of crunchy, creamy red fruit flavours and leafy notes, with a rounded, elegant palate. The wine was made for us at Sherwood Estate, a family winery owned and run by Dayne and Jill Sherwood, and where experienced winemaker Petter Evans is at the technical helm. Everything at Sherwood is done with a view to promoting quality, from the low yields to the careful winemaking. The result is this delicious wine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Sherwood (Sterling),Po Box 100 Waipara 8270, Church Road, Waipara, Nz
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly