Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Shelly Bay The Tangle
- Vintage: 2011
- Tantalising gooseberry fruit and flavours of apple and clove, then the whisper of an orange peel tang. This white really keeps the palate guessing. A deliciously candied sweetness continues right to the finish, giving a luscious warmth.
- About this bottle: A true tangle of grapes – Pinot Gris, Gewurztraminer and Riesling, each 33% of the blend – contrived by Aussie-trained winemakers Mike and Claire Allan. It’s unusual to see these three in a bottle together, but here, they grow side-by-side and are blended together in the winery as they ripen.
- Grape Variety: 33% Pinot Grigio, 33% Gewurztraminer and 33% Riesling
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.