Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Shelly Bay Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2011
- Fabulously intense Pinot Noir aromas of smokey fruit and saddle-leather intermingle with bright New-World blueberry flavours - bold and upbeat. Bitter cherries, leather and liquorice tannins appear mid-palate, and linger into a long finish.
- About this bottle: Mike and Claire Allan together have a whole wealth of experience in making wine from delicate, aromatic grape varieties. They have both spent time making sparkling wine (that most delicate of all the wines!), and they are more than qualified to work with the hypersensitive Pinot Noir grape.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly