Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 8-10 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
The shea ultra-gentle moisturizer is specially formulated to strengthen and protect normal to dry skin, even sensitive skin.
About the brand- L'OCCITANE offers high quality beauty products and fragrances, developed following the principles of phytotherapy and aromatherapy. The textures and fragrances are inspired by the Mediterranean lifestyle- using a L'OCCITANE product is always a moment of well-being and sensory delight. L’OCCITANE follow a strict formulation charter to guarantee the best quality, the best efficiency, and an optimal pleasure of use, while respecting people and environment. Striving to use high-quality, traceable, natural ingredients, they use over 200 botanical ingredients which are carefully selected for their effectiveness and their ability to give your skin the elements it needs to be beautiful.
- Comfort- it helps nourish and make skin more supple, thanks to its concentration in shea butter (8%)
- Softness- it helps to calm skin and reduce redness thanks to liquorice extract and alpha bisabolol. Skin is soothed and relieved
- Double protection- against dryness (shea concentrate) and against harsh conditions, as it fortifies the skin's ecosystem (natural sugars derived from wheat and beetroot). This beauty care helps to stimulate skin's natural defences for visibly better protected skin
- This smooth, oil-free fluid penetrates quickly for a soft finish. It has been proven to increase skin hydration for 24 hours
- Can be used all year round
- Tolerance dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic
- Product Size: 50 ml
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Dry
Aqua/water, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glycerin, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter extract, dimethicone, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, bisabolol, peg-100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, ceteareth-33, tocopherol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, glycyrrhetinic acid, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, ethylhexylglycerin, tetrasodium edta, trisodium nta, xanthan gum, sorbitan isostearate, polysorbate 60.
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.