Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Formulated with a very high concentration of 25% shea butter to provide intense nourishing care, the shea intensive hand balm restores and forms a protective layer for very dry and fragile skin. Enriched with allantoin, it helps to immediately soothe the skin, restoring comfort and softness. With an ultra-rich texture, this balm melts into the hands and nails as you massage it in.
Shea butter is a natural beauty balm, used by women in sub-Saharan Africa. Since the 1980’s, L’OCCITANE has set up a sustainable and fair trade partnership with the women in Burkina Faso who produce it. To perpetuate this story with the women of this country, the L'OCCITANE foundation gets involved for women's entrepreneurship supporting literacy, training and microcredit programs, as well as the development of companies created by women.
- There are two ways to use the shea intensive hand balm. For daily use: warm a small amount of balm between the hands, then gently massage into the back of the hands, nails and cuticles (twice a day). As an intensive mask: apply a thick layer to the hands and leave on for 10 minutes to intensely nourish the skin, then massage in any excess (twice a week).
- Extremely nourishing for dry skin, helping to comfort and protect fragile hands
- Product Size: 150 ml
Shea intense hand balm: aqua/water, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glycerin, coco-caprylate/caprate, tapioca starch, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate - hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, sodium pca, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, caprylyl glycol, allantoin, ceteareth-33, sorbitan isostearate, xanthan gum, disodium edta, polysorbate 60, citric acid, chlorphenesin, tocopherol, parfum/fragrance, linalool, coumarin, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, limonene, geraniol, ingredients from organic farming natural origin ingrédients.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.