Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Shady Grove Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2010
- A wonderfully intense, powerful Australian Cabernet Sauvignon which combines rich blackcurrant fruit with a firm texture and a creamy finish with hints of toffee and vanilla.
- About this bottle: This first-rate example of rich, modern Cabernet was made in the Clare Valley, South Australia, an area renowned for its excellent climate with hot sunny days and much cooler nights. This results in powerful but well-balanced, premium red wines. The grapes were sourced from one single vineyard site in Clare. Winemaker Paul Smith aged the wine in oak barrels for 20 months for extra spicy notes and layers of complexity.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Clare Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, Ch99 9Qs
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly