Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Sevilen Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2011
- Ripe citrus flavours with a steely minerality and lively gooseberry fruit acidity.
- About this bottle: This is Sauvignon that dances on the palate and presents the richer more complex side of this popular variety. Winemaker Forent Dumeau makes the most of the Turkish sunshine to find perfect sugar levels and allows this wine a lengthy six months on its fine lees to gain gorgeous richness of texture.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Turkey
- Region: Aegean Region
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly