Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
- Product information
- Sevilen Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2011
- Ripe citrus flavours with a steely minerality and lively gooseberry fruit acidity.
- About this bottle: This is Sauvignon that dances on the palate and presents the richer more complex side of this popular variety. Winemaker Forent Dumeau makes the most of the Turkish sunshine to find perfect sugar levels and allows this wine a lengthy six months on its fine lees to gain gorgeous richness of texture.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Turkey
- Region: Aegean Region
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Please drink responsibly