Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
This new M&S listing is an unoaked red from one of Turkey's native grapes. A highly aromatic wine wine with a pungent bubble bath aroma with some succulent fruit and a fair whack of tannins. A rustic red with plenty of identity
The Wine Gang, thewinegang.com , 1st November 2013
"A wild medley of black-and-red fruit flavours, and a tangy texture that works best with food. Sizzle a steak and pop this beauty."
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 1st November 2013
One of the effects of the trend can be seen in ranges such as Marks & Spencer's Eatsern Mediterranean selection, with the introduction, among others, of a vivid, damson-fresh Turkish 2012 Sevilen Oközgözü…
Anthony Rose, The Independent , 1st November 2013
- Product information
- Sevilen Okozgozu
- Vintage: 2012
- A fresh, medium-bodied red with an abundance of dark plum and redcurrant fruits. Okuzgozu is a grape unique to Turkey and means “ox eye”, a reference to the dark purple coloured grapes that create this powerfully fruity style of wine.
- About this bottle: M&S Winemaker Jeneve Williams discovered this wine on her Eastern Mediterranean travels in the mountainous Elazig region of Eastern Turkey. Here, on the steep-sided valleys of the upper Euphrates River, the very cold winters and hot, dry summers conspire to create an intense yet refreshing style of wine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Okuzgozu
- Country of origin: Turkey
- Region: Elazig
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork - T-bar Icon of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 30 September 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.