Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Seifried Estate Pinot Grigio
- Vintage: 2012
- This is a bright, fragrant Pinot Grigio with flavours of quince, lychee and pear with delicious white peach and an uplifting, crisp finish.
- About this bottle: The grapes are grown in the stony vineyards of Nelson located on New Zealand's South Island, where mountains to the east, west and south protect grapes from the wild, prevailing weather. Winemakers Chris and Heidi Seifried fermented the grapes cool to give this wine freshness, depth of fruit flavours, and a mineral elegance.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Grigio
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly