Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Seifried Estate Nelson Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2011
- A richly fruity, elegant dry Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand. This premium white displays a fine balance between ripe gooseberry and guava flavours along with a refreshing, crisp, slightly grassy finish.
- About this bottle: This is a fine example of New Zealand's famed Sauvignon Blanc, and interestingly comes from the region of Nelson on the south island, neighbour to the more famous Marlborough area but which enjoys even more sunshine and a sheltered, moderate climate. Nelson's white wines are becoming well known for their wonderful elegance and pure fruit flavours. The wines of Nelson tend to be handcrafted in fairly small, family run wineries, and we are delighted that this wine was made for us by Chris Seifried of the Seifried winery. It is unoaked. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap, our aim to use the most suitable closure for each wine.
- Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Nelson
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly