Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Seghesio Zinfandel
- Vintage: 2011
- Ready to drink now this classic Californian Zinfandel has a full, soft palate of prunes, blueberries and a hint of raisins, balanced with fresh acidity and none of the green edged tannins often found with this grape variety.
- About this bottle: Seghesio Family Vineyards date back to 1895 when Eduardo Seghesio, great grandfather of the current generation, established the business in Sonoma. Seghesio now own over 300 hectares of prime vineyard land with some of the oldest vines and best clones. This is a classic Californian Zinfandel sourced from vines located in both Alexander and Dry Creek Valleys, the former adding spice and lush fruit character and with extra structure from the latter. Rated 92 points – Wine Spectator.
- Grape Variety: 100% Zinfandel
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: Sonoma County
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 15 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 11.2
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.9
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 700 Grove Street, Healdsburg, CA 95448, United States
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly