Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“Best With Sushi - With pea shoot and elderflower notes on the nose and lime juice on the palate, this is a dream with sushi and can even cope with wasabi.”
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 6th June 2015
“Behind the Label: Larger vineyards are split up into blocks, often following variations in the soil underground. This means that a variety of wines can be made from different blocks in one vineyard. Block 3 is clearly a very special parcel of land indeed because it’s given rise to this beauty – which is my favourite Chilean sauvignon of all time.”
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 6th June 2015
“This is a tasty intense white with grapefruit, green pepper and tomato-leaf aromas. It has a nice rich texture and is brimming with herbs, citrus and ripe-pear fruit flavours. It’s a brilliant bottle.”
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 6th June 2015
- Product information
- Secano Paico Vineyard Block 3 Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2013
- A pale lemon hue combines with an intense palate displaying characters of citrus fruits and a hint of spice, finishing with a long, lingering mineral aftertaste.
- About this bottle: Fresh, zesty and ripe fruit flavours are evident on the nose of this high quality Sauvignon Blanc from Chile. The grapes for this delicious wine have been taken from selected blocks within a single vineyard in the Leyda Valley. Proximity to the cooling breezes of the Pacific Ocean has helped retain vibrant freshness and great concentration.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Leyda Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Fundo El Rosario De Naltahua S/N, Isla De Maipo
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
- Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 03/11/15 – 23.59 07/12/15.
- Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases.
- Excludes wine club and spirits.
- While stocks last.
- Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.