Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
This has to be one of the most off-the-wall whites of the year. Sauvignon gris is a weird, spritzy, ginger-kissed cousin of sauvignon blanc, and here it's pronounced an aromatic and herbal wine that's ravishing with Jamie's Squash & Spinach Pasta Rotolo. See how gracefully its razor-sharp acidity splices through this luscious dish
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 28th September 2013
Spices and grapefruit in a light Chilean version of this unusual grape
Bob Tyrer, Sunday Times , 28th September 2013
- Product information
- Secano Estate Sauvignon Gris
- Vintage: 2014
- This fresh and fruit-forward wine is made from the unusual sauvignon gris grape variety.
- About this bottle: The cool Leyda Valley in Chile gives pure mineral characters alongside tropical flavours. Cool breezes allow the grapes to ripen slowly and develop intense aromas. Winemaker Viviana Navarrette has fermented this wine in stainless steet to retain purity.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Gris
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Leyda Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Fundo El Rosario De Naltahua S/N, Isla De Maipo
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly