Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
This has to be one of the most off-the-wall whites of the year. Sauvignon gris is a weird, spritzy, ginger-kissed cousin of sauvignon blanc, and here it's pronounced an aromatic and herbal wine that's ravishing with Jamie's Squash & Spinach Pasta Rotolo. See how gracefully its razor-sharp acidity splices through this luscious dish
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 28th January 2013
Spices and grapefruit in a light Chilean version of this unusual grape
Bob Tyrer, Sunday Times , 28th January 2013
- Product information
- Secano Estate Sauvignon Gris
- Vintage: 2012
- This wine is 100% Sauvignon Gris from Leyda Valley. Fresh and fruit-forward, the unusual Sauvignon Gris grape variety is sophisticated, expressive and concentrated, showing the minerality of Leyda's terroir. The wine is rich and mouth-fulfilling with fresh acidity and a long, persistent finish.
- About this bottle: This wine is 100% Sauvignon Gris from Leyda Valley, a cool area located just 14 km from the sea. The maritime cool breezes allow the grapes to ripen slowly and develop intense aromas and hand harvesting ensures delicacy is retained. Winemaker Viviana Navarrete has fermented this wine in stainless steel to retain purity and ensure an aromatic, fresh style.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Gris
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Leyda Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.