Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
This has to be one of the most off-the-wall whites of the year. Sauvignon gris is a weird, spritzy, ginger-kissed cousin of sauvignon blanc, and here it's pronounced an aromatic and herbal wine that's ravishing with Jamie's Squash & Spinach Pasta Rotolo. See how gracefully its razor-sharp acidity splices through this luscious dish
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 28th September 2013
Spices and grapefruit in a light Chilean version of this unusual grape
Bob Tyrer, Sunday Times , 28th September 2013
- Product information
- Secano Estate Sauvignon Gris
- Vintage: 2012
- This wine is 100% Sauvignon Gris from Leyda Valley. Fresh and fruit-forward, the unusual Sauvignon Gris grape variety is sophisticated, expressive and concentrated, showing the minerality of Leyda's terroir. The wine is rich and mouth-fulfilling with fresh acidity and a long, persistent finish.
- About this bottle: This wine is 100% Sauvignon Gris from Leyda Valley, a cool area located just 14 km from the sea. The maritime cool breezes allow the grapes to ripen slowly and develop intense aromas and hand harvesting ensures delicacy is retained. Winemaker Viviana Navarrete has fermented this wine in stainless steel to retain purity and ensure an aromatic, fresh style.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Gris
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Leyda Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 25% off Wine & Champagne
Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts. Offer applies 00:01 4 November 2014 – 23.59 1 December 2014. Discount applied at checkout. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts. Whilst stocks last.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.