Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''Best with sushi: With pea shoot and elderflower notes on the nose and freshly squeezed lime juice on the palate, this wine is a real wake-up call for the senses and it is a brilliant accompaniment to sushi and sashimi.''
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 7th June 2014
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Secano Estate Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2012
- A fresh and elegant dry white with ripe, tangy flavours of lime and gooseberry, a hint of green pepper and a crisp, clean finish.
- About this bottle: This wine is made from 100% Sauvignon Blanc grapes, grown in dry, sunny but relatively cool climate Chilean vineyards, renowned for producing subtle, pure fruity flavours in dry white wines. Winemaker Rafael Urrejola aged a small proportion of the wine in oak to add very subtle layers of flavour while allowing the natural fruitiness to shine through.
- Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Chile
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly