Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Pinot noir, in all its guises, makes a great match for lamb, and this deliciously rich, berryish example from Chile is no exception. It's also a natural partner to steak and chips
Giles Kime, Sunday Telegraph , 3rd January 2013
An award-winning Chilean red that suits lamb and steak. Frightfully fruity and decadently delish
Lynne Hyland, Sunday Mirror , 3rd January 2013
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Secano Estate Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2011
- A generously fruity, beautifully smooth and aromatic Chilean red. It delivers plenty of soft, ripe cherry, strawberry and plum flavours and has an elegant, fresh finish.
- About this bottle: Grape Variety
- Country of origin: Chile
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 18 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly