Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Our responsibly sourced Salmon is delicious simply oven roasted. This medium flavoured, firm textured fish is naturally rich in Omega 3.
- Weight: 500 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Suitable for nut allergy sufferers
- Contains: fish bones
- For Use By, see front of pack
- Keep refrigerated 0-5C
- This product has been frozen and returned to chill temperature. Further freezing will not affect quality
- Freeze by date mark shown. Use within one month. Defrost thoroughly before use
- Consume Within: 12 days
Ingredients Listing: Lochmuir scottish salmon (100%)
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Fry, grill, bake or poach - for best results, oven bake. Oven- preheat oven 190°c, fan170°c, 375°f, gas 5. Remove all packaging, place product in foil, dot with butter and season with salt and pepper to taste, wrap up product loosely in foil and place on baking tray. Cook for 18-20 minutes. Do not reheat
Not available for international delivery.