Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Scottish Heather Honey Beer
- This is Old Allangrange, the home of the Black Isle Brewery, where they brew Organic beers in the beautiful surroundings of the Scottish Highlands
- About this bottle: Black Isle isfamous for the quality of its malting barley. The name 'Allangrange' is derived from the Gaelic for 'Fertile field of corn'. The brewery grows its own organic barley which is malted 5 miles away in Inverness. This blond style beer is brewed with Highland heather honey ot give a refined flavour with a hint of sweetness.
- Barley, Heather Honey
- Country of origin: Region
- More information
- Bottle size: 500.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 3.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.0
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Crown Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly