Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
I'm very impressed by this ripe yet fresh pinot noir. It's supple and bright, with red-cherry and cranberry notes as well as a bit of fruit sweetness. Again it's not cheap, but good pinot noir never is
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 6th October 2013
- Product information
- Schug Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2011
- This elegant Pinot Noir is from cool climate and small parcel vineyards in the Sonoma Coast region of California.
- About this bottle: The cool climate and low yield of these vineyards allow Pinot Noir grapes to mature slowly while retaining their natural acidity to give a wine of great complexity and finesse with ripe flavours, silky texture and a crisp finish. The Schug family is dedicated to producing quality wines in the European style. Trained in Europe, Winemaster Walter Schug brought his traditional winemaking style to California’s wine country in 1961. Aged primarily in large oak casks and older barrels, this Pinot Noir has full flavours of black cherries, strawberries and spice. Well-balanced acidity gives a lively finish, making it an excellent wine with food.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: Sonoma
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly