Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Our succulent Peruvian scallops and smokey chorizo sausage pieces are simple to pan fry with lemon and sea salt butter. To create an impressive starter or served with vegetables.
- Weight: 394 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Available for collection in the majority of our UK mainland stores
- Consume Within: 3 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Scallops (71%), Sliced Chorizo (22%), lemon & Sea Salt Butter, Parsley. Sliced Chorizo contains
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Pan fry- This product contains raw shellfish and must be cooked according to instructions. Remove all packaging. Heat 1 tablespoon (15ml) of oil in a frying pan. Add scallops and chorizo to the pan and fry over a medium heat turning halfway through cooking. Scallops will turn golden and caramelised on the outside and juicy in the centre when cooked. Remove to a warm plate. Add butter to the pan and melt gently. Pour over the scallops and chorizos and serve. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.