Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Savigny-les-Beaune 1er Cru Les Peuillets - Case of 6
- Vintage: 2011
- Owned by the Bichot family, this youthful 2011 has vibrant aromas of red-berry fruit with earthy undertones, allied with a fresh, structured palate with intense ripe fruits flavours and fresh acidity.
- About this bottle: Savigny-les-Beaune often delivers good value, lighter and earlier drinking examples of Pinot Noir from the Côte d‘Or. Les Peuillets is classified as Premier Cru and is located on sandier soils which lead to a lighter style with some fine-grained tannins. A wine to be enjoyed whilst young, Les Peuillets will improve in bottle for 2-3 years if stored in good conditions.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.