Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Savigny-les-Beaune 1er Cru Les Peuillets
- Vintage: 2011
- Owned by the Bichot family, this youthful 2011 has vibrant aromas of red-berry fruit with earthy undertones, allied with a fresh, structured palate with intense ripe fruits flavours and fresh acidity.
- About this bottle: Savigny-les-Beaune often delivers good value, lighter and earlier drinking examples of Pinot Noir from the Côte d‘Or. Les Peuillets is classified as Premier Cru and is located on sandier soils which lead to a lighter style with some fine-grained tannins. A wine to be enjoyed whilst young, Les Peuillets will improve in bottle for 2-3 years if stored in good conditions.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 16.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Maison Albert Bichot, 6 Boulevard Jacques Copeau, 21200 Beaune
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly