Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more (£50 or more on Wine)***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
The hold of a satin smooth lipstick with a glossy finish. Apply alone for a natural look or ontop of a lip liner with a flourish of lipgloss on the cupids bow for a more sophisticated look.
About the brand- In 1881, renowned pharmacist, Théophile LeClerc, opened his pharmacy in the prestigious heart of Paris, near Place de la Madeleine. Born into a family of painters and artists, he also became a lover of art and beauty, using the basement of his pharmacy to create his various preparations. Many make-up professionals, actresses and top models love T. Le Clerc products for their hold, extreme finesse and true matifying capacity. T.LeClerc products are now available worldwide, from Europe to Asia and America. The T.LeClerc spirit and tradition live on through its legendary retro vintage silver powder box.
- Sheer but pigmented hot pink
- Product Size: 3 g
- Age range: All ages
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Octyldodecanol, ricinius communis (castor) seed oil, polyethylene, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, pentaerythrityl tetraisostarate, polybutene, mica, microcristallina cera (microcrystalline wax), stearic acid, vp/hexadecene copolymer, sorbitan sesquioleate, euphorbia cerifera cera (candelilla wax), di-c20-40 alkyl dimer dilinoleate, parfum (fragrance), tocopheryl acetate. May contain - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77492 (iron oxide), ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake), ci 42090 (blue lake), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 77491 (iron oxide), ci 77499 (iron oxide)
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.