Delivery and returns
FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store, collect from 12pm (midday) the next day
Home delivery - find out more >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm - find out more >
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend over £50 - find out more >
International home delivery - find out more >
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- Shop on our dedicated websites for Australia, Canada, New Zealand and USA.
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- FREE UK Returns - find out how >
- International returns - find out how >
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
Terms and Conditions
Furniture terms and conditions
*Subject to product and delivery slot availability and acceptance of first delivery date offered
- Remember to check the dimensions of the furniture you are ordering and check that it will fit into your house and chosen room.
- If the furniture you order doesn’t fit, it will be classified as a cancelled order and there will be a £50 removal charge.
- If you choose to delay your delivery date, we can store your order at a cost of £25 per week.
- You can change your delivery date for free up until 5 days before your agreed delivery date. After this a £50 delivery re-arrangement fee will be charged.
- Orders for the Isle of Man can only be placed at our Douglas, Isle of Man store and a delivery costs £100 per order.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney islands.
- Occasionally, delivery of your order may be delayed or postponed but we will make every effort to let you know and to rearrange a delivery date.
Returns and cancellations
- You have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving your goods.
- All items returned must be in a reasonable condition and there will be a collection fee of £50.
- We recommend you look after your furniture according to the care instructions provided.
- We will only give refunds in accordance with your legal rights, for example, if the goods are not fit for purpose or as described.
- If you have any questions about your furniture delivery please see our help section >
Crafted predominantly from solid bamboo and bamboo veneer. This range displays natural bamboo, colouring and grain characteristics. A low-sheen lacquer provides added durability.
- Height: 80 cm
- Width: 79 cm
- Depth: 45 cm
- Made from solid bamboo and bamboo veneer
- Self unpack, assemble and position
Not available for international delivery.