Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Santenay Les Charmes
- Vintage: 2008
- This seriously refined and refreshing red Burgundy shows engaging aromas of hedgerow fruits and wood smoke.
- About this bottle: On the palate, it is tangy and savoury, with fine-grained tannins and an elegantly persistent finish. The vineyard was named Les Charnes after the hornbeam trees planted in the area, which lies at the southern end of Burgundy's famous Cote d'Or. The highly regarded Alain Serveau, chief winemaker at Maison Albert Bichot, matured the wine for 17 months in oak barrels for complexity and textural refinement.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly