Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Santa Rita, Casa Real Reserva Especial
- Vintage: 2010
- This classic Cabernet Sauvignon wine displays vibrant, juicy blackcurrant character on the palate with lovely ripe flavours and silky, elegant tannins.
- About this bottle: One of the historical famous names of Chilean wine, Viñas Santa Rita was founded in 1880 and today is one of the biggest wine producers in the country. Santa Rita owns vineyards across all the top wine growing areas. Casa Real Reserva Especial is one of Santa Rita’s top wines, created from 100% Cabernet Sauvginon grapes from the Maipo Alto valley. Hand-picked, the grapes were fermented then subjected to post-fermentation maceration for 10 days. The wine was aged for 15 months in mostly new French oak barrels. Drinking beautifully now, the wine will age well for 2-3 years.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvginon
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Maipo Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 18.2
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Case Of 6. Need To Be Queried.
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly