Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Santa Gloria Sauvignon Blanc Reserve
- Vintage: 2013
- Aromas of a fresh, elegant Sauvignon Blanc from Casablanca Valley in Chile. A crisp and lean white wine with zingy notes of passionfruit and white pepper.
- About this bottle: Winemakers David Gonzalez and Eduardo Gajardo make the most of the cool coastal breezes that sweep Chile’s Casablanca Valley, by planting Sauvignon Blanc grapes. Sauvignon’s aromatic nature is at its expressive best when influenced by the sea, and here, the team have nurtured a magnificent array of characters from the grape simply by using low temperatures for fermentation, minimal intervention in the winery and no oak. The vines speak for themselves!
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Casablanca Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, Ch99 9Qs
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly