Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Santa Gloria Reserva Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2011
- The Casablanca Valley is cooled by Pacific coastal breezes and creates the perfect conditions for ripening grapes. This lovely Chardonnay is reminiscent of Burgundy, no blockbuster oak here, simply discreet, creamy elegant aromas, combined with a delicate, mineral palate, with poised fruit-acid balance.
- About this bottle: Made by dedicated Chilean winemakers David Gonzalez and Eduardo Gajardo, who have each travelled the world to hone their wine knowledge and cellar techniques, this white represents Chardonnay at its most intricate. Here in the cool Casablanca region where grapes ripen slowly and take on great intensity, it is easy to find the depth of flavour to match the caramel tones of French oak.
- Grape Variety: Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Casablanca Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, Ch99 9Qs
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly