Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Santa Gloria Merlot
- Vintage: 2010
- An intensely fruity red from Chile’s sunny Central Valley.
- About this bottle: True to its Chilean origins, this delicious Merlot comes packed with flavours of blackcurrant leaf, roasted red pepper, mint and wild herbs. It shows supple tannins and a long, lively finish, making it perfect for everyday drinking.The vine is perfectly at home in the balmy Mediterranean climate and bucolic backdrop of Chile's Central Valley, producing grapes with wonderful intensity of flavour. Local winemakers David González and Eduardo Gajardo, with over 40 years of experience between them, have cleverly captured these pure fruit flavours and created a wine for us with an amazing sense of variety and place. In order to allow full expression to this Merlot’s character, they insisted on harvesting by hand and leaving the wine unoaked.
- Grape Variety: 100% Merlot
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Central Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 16.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly