Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Santa Gloria Gran Reserva Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2011
- Cherry, plum and liquorice aromas: this light, elegant red is a real red-wine wake-up call with a kick of cranberry acidity and a lift of lively raspberry fruit. Its elegant tannins keep this wine dancing on the palate and lingering in the memory.
- About this bottle: With the ever-present influence of the sea, Chile's Casablanca region, cooled by chilly coastal breezes, is the ideal place for growing delicate Pinot Noir grapes. Eduardo Gajardo and David Gonzalez have both travelled the world to find-out all they can about nurturing this tricky grape, and at home here in Chile they create the freshest, most expressive wine by handling it with great care and giving a gentle oak ageing in French oak barrels.
- Grape Variety: Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Casablanca Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, CH99 9QS
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly