Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Santa Gloria Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2011
- A ripe and full-flavoured Chardonnay from the heart of Chile’s sun-drenched Central Valley. Full of fresh tropical flavours, this is an unoaked white with a spicy kick and mouth-watering lemony acidity.
- About this bottle: A ripe and full-flavoured Chardonnay from the heart of Chile’s sun-drenched Central Valley. Full of fresh tropical flavours, this is an unoaked white with a spicy kick and mouth-watering lemony acidity. With its warm Mediterranean climate and plentiful water supply from the snow-capped Andes, Chile’s Central Valley is blessed with all the right ingredients to grow healthy vines. Here, grapes ripen slowly throughout the long, dry summer and are harvested in peak condition with wonderful intensity of flavour. Highly experienced winemakers David Gonzaléz and Eduardo Gajardo have taken great care to retain the pure Chardonnay character of the grapes and they have left the wine unoaked to allow maximum expression of fruit.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Central Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly