Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Sangiovese di Romagna used to be a byword for thin, raw red wine, just about acceptable to drink down with gobfuls of spaghetti Bolognese. But change is coming – this round, soft, modern red is full of red plum fruit and toffee cream smoothness with a cautionary nip of leafy acidity and summer dust
Oz Clarke, 250 Best Wines 2012
- Product information
- Sangiovese Puglia
- Vintage: 2012
- This example comes from the south-eastern region of Puglia, often known as 'the heel' of Italy.
- About this bottle: Here winemaker Egidio Finazzer has made this delicious moreish wine, which he has left un-oaked to allow the fresh fruity flavours to shine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sangiovese
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Puglia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 11.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.6
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.