Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Sand Point Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2009
- Velvety molasses-rich California Cabernet brimming with blackcurrant aromas and classic smoky cedar and plum flavours. Complex, concentrated and delicious, this is a lingering, fruity red, with a bite of acidity and tantalising hints of chocolate.
- About this bottle: David Akiyoshi has a deep understanding of the wines of northern California - having spent 25 years making wine with Robert Mondavi, the father of this State's wine industry, he has learnt a thing or two! For this fruity red he blends the classic Bordeaux combination of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot grapes (making up 89% of the mix) with a quirky combination of Petit Verdot (4%), Tannat (4%), Malbec (2%) and Petite Sirah (1%). No wonder this red is so full of complex flavour.
- Grape Variety: 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 4% Merlot, 4% Petit Verdot, 4% Tannat, 2% Malbec, 1% Petite Syrah
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: California
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.