Delivery and returns
- FREE UK Home delivery for most furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you within 2 days of ordering to arrange a delivery date and time slot.
- We can’t deliver furniture internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
Please note, there is a £50 collection fee.
Terms and Conditions
Furniture terms and conditions
*Subject to product and delivery slot availability and acceptance of first delivery date offered
- If the furniture you order doesn’t fit, it will be classified as a cancelled order and there will be a £50 removal charge.
- If you choose to delay your delivery date, we can store your order at a cost of £25 per week.
Returns and cancellations
- You have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving your goods.
- All items returned must be in a reasonable condition and there will be a collection fee of £50.
- We recommend you look after your furniture according to the care instructions provided.
Terms and Conditions
Sofa disposal service conditions
- Removal is on a like-for-like basis. So if you order a new 3 seater sofa, we’ll collect an old 3 seater sofa. If you order a new armchair, we’ll take away your old armchair.
- This service is only available when you buy a new sofa or armchair from us and must be in your shopping bag at the same time as when you order and pay for your new sofa or armchair.
- Our delivery team will only collect your old sofa or armchair from the same address as your new bed is being delivered to.
- Once collected, each item becomes the property of M&S and can’t be returned after the delivery team has left your address.
- Our delivery team won’t collect soiled, wet or infested items.
- This is a non-refundable service. If you change your mind, you’ll need to cancel your entire order then reorder your sofa or armchair.
- We’re unable to offer this service if you use an M&S interest free loan to pay for your sofa or armchair.
Will it fit? Take a look at the Salisbury Dimensions Guide for detailed measurements.
Elegant and refined sofa with turned front feet on castors.
Images displayed here act as a guide and may not be representative of the finished item. Fabrics are overlayed onto model images, so actual seams and pattern match may differ from what is shown.
- Height: 100 cm
- Width: 144 cm
- Depth: 102 cm
- Seat Height: 54 cm
- Arm Height: 71 cm
- Top back Rail Height: 78 cm
- Feet Height: 16 cm
- C Dimension: 48 cm
- 99% of our upholstery is manufactured in the UK
- Seat cushions are fixed foam with fibre wrap
- Back cushions are made up of polyester fibre
- Reversible cushions are available on fabric options
- Armcaps- yes
- Feet are solid hardwood with a medium finish with castor on the front
- Our delivery team will unpack and position in a room of your choice for free
Not available for international delivery.
Request Free Fabric Swatches
You can request up to 6 free fabric swatches by emailing our M&S Sample team. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the fabric name & colour, your delivery address and a contact name and number.
Buy 2 Save 30%
• 30% off when you buy two or more selected sofas or armchairs
• From 00:01 04th November 2014
• Offer available at marksandspencer.com, on mobile and in selected UK stores
• Discount applied at checkout. Excludes Sale products and M&S Outlet online
• Subject to availability
• Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• Discount does not apply to delivery charges
• Any refunds will take into account this discount