Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Saint Martin Bordeaux
- Vintage: 2011
- Elegantly structured red with juicy plum and cherry aromas and a firm, mineral finish. This is a serious Bordeaux, full of classic blackcurrant notes from the tangy Cabernet Sauvignon grape, and lingering fruitiness.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Jean-Pierre Placidi has been in charge at Château Saint-Martin since 1990, when he took over from his parents. Jean-Pierre is a firm believer in the fine traditions of Bordeaux and the grape balance in this blend (45% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Franc) reflects this. The Saint-Martin vineyards lie on clay-limestone slopes in Massugas, not far from the major hub of Bordeaux.
- Grape Variety: 45% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Yvon Mau Sa, Rue Ste Petronille, Gironde Sur Dropt, 33193 La Reole Cedex, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly