Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“Saint-Bris is an area to take notice of because it’s the only part of the Burgundy region that grows sauvignon blanc grapes. From limestone soils southwest of Chablis, this is a gorgeous, aromatic, floral, white brimming with fresh apple and zingy citrus fruit.”
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 22nd March 2015
"There's a pocket of vineyards in Burgundy that grow Sauvignon Blanc. It's called Saint Bris and the wines are similar to Sancerre, but less expensive. This is deliciously crisp, tastes of green apples and wants to be sipped outside. Food pairing: Anything fishy."
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 22nd March 2015
- Product information
- Saint Bris Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2014
- A crisp and aromatic Sauvignon Blanc, with fresh tangy lemon and mango flavours and a hint of green bell pepper.
- About this bottle: This is a fine, modern example of Sauvignon from Saint-Bris, an area near Chablis which makes rare but deliciously clean and succulent Sauvignon Blancs. The chalky soil here is said to lend a mineral, even flinty quality to the wine. Winemaker David Delaye has left this white unoaked so its bright, fruity character really shines through. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap, our aim is to choose the most suitable closure for each wine.
- Grape Variety: 100% sauvignon blanc
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 9 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 8 Boulevard Pasteur 89800 Chablis
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly