Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Rust En Vrede Estate
- Vintage: 2011
- Deep crimson Red with dark fruit and roasted spice aromas and dark chocolate and vanilla flavours. This full bodied wine has great structure and length, with seamlessly integrated tannins & a long, dry finish.
- About this bottle: Rust en Vrede was established in 1694 just outside of South Africa’s famed Stellenbosch region towards the Atlantic Ocean’s False Bay. The estate’s vineyards are nestled on the lower slopes of the impressive Helderberg Mountain, between 85m and 130m above sea level on favourable north-facing slopes. Since 1977 the estate has been owned by the Engelbrecht family, who’ve concentrated their efforts solely on the production of red wine grapes. For this flagship blend, winemaker Connie Synman has selected 63% Cabernet Sauvignon, 28% Shiraz and 9% Merlot, fermenting and macerating the grapes separately to extract all their depth and character before blending.
- Grape Variety: 63% Cabernet Sauvignon, 28% Shiraz and 9% Merlot
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Stellenbosch
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 15 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 11.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.9
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 120 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Rust En Vrede Estate, Annandale Road, Stellenbosch 7599. South Africa
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly