Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
Returns and refunds - scroll down to the bottom to find out more.
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
International home delivery
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- FREE International home delivery - when you spend £30 or more on orders to Austraila, New Zealand, USA and Canada
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Tell me more about International delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
- ***FREE Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
- UK Returns - full details on how to return.
- FREE returns to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports). Find your nearest store.
- FREE returns by post within the UK - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- FREE returns through a Collect+ location - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order. To find your nearest Collect+ location, visit www.collectplus.co.uk.
- FREE 24/7 returns through any InPost locker - over 1000 locations across the UK. Click here to get your free InPost returns label and to locate your nearest InPost locker.
- International returns - full details on how to return.
- Returns and refunds exclusions:
- Some items like bedding, lingerie and swimwear can't be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Tell me more about the International M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Contact us for more details >
Rugby World is the voice of global rugby and the biggest-selling rugby magazine anywhere. Rugby World offers an all-round comprehensive package of rugby action, timely results and fixtures along with hundred of images that capture the excitement and passion of this high-impact sport.
- Rugby World also delivers a monthly local focus on the british national teams and fascinating in-depth interviews with all the key players, giving an unrivalled, behind-the-scenes insight into rugby as it's played today.
- 10 issue subscription
- Subscription must be started before 31st December 2015
- Product consists of subscription gift card with subscription voucher code
- Only available for UK and Northern Ireland postal addresses
- Subscription can be activated online
- The first magazine should be delivered within 6 - 8 weeks of redemption of the pack
Not available for international delivery.