Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Réserve de Sours Sparkling Rosé NV Magnum
- The wine is absolutely delicious and instantly appealing. The colour is a really bright salmon almost strawberry pink with a nose of vivacious ripe red summer berry fruits. It is beautifully balanced with fine persistent bubbles, a very delicate mousse and on the palate it displays "strawberries and cream" like flavours with good length and a refreshing and mouth watering acidity.
- About this bottle: Réserve de Sours originally dates back to the 14th century. The current house was built in 1792 by the Comtes du Richémont, who survived the French Revolution and subsequently renovated the property and planted its first vines and after whom this wonderful rosé wine is named. Over the past 5 years the property has once again been renovated and restored to its former glory by proprietors Martin and Nicolette Krajewski and now produces a fine range of excellent wines
- Grape Variety: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 1500 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Sparkling Wine Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly