Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Round Stone Bay Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2015
- A bold Sauvignon Blanc with tropical fruit and zesty citrus aromas over a lush palate with concentrated fruit flavours and a refreshing juicy finish with mineral nuances.
- About this bottle: This Sauvignon Blanc is from Nelson at the top of New Zealand’s south island. It is a different style to what most people associate with a classic New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, being more subtly aromatic than examples from neighbouring Marlborough. Nelson has long been known for the quality of its orchards, but is now turning out great wines that really show off the region's character. This wine was made by Trudy Shield at Waimea Estates, using high quality grapes from ten year old vines.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Nelson
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Greencroft Bottling Ltd. Greencroft Estate, Tower Road, Stanley, Durham, DH9 7XP
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly