Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Rothschild Pauillac
- Vintage: 2010
- A delightfully elegant, complex Pauillac with succulent spicy fruit flavours and deft harmony between silky tannins and refreshing acidity. This bottle of fine wine is presented in an elegant gift bag.
- About this bottle: This is claret with impressive pedigree, sourced mainly from the vineyards of three prestigious chateaux: Mouton Rothschild, Clerc Milon and d’Armailhac. It was made for us by the highly experienced and respected Bordeaux winemaker Guy-Henri Azam. The wine's firm, food-friendly structure is down to the predominance of Cabernet Sauvignon (80%) in the blend, with 15% Merlot adding plummy roundness and 5% Cabernet Franc for a touch of spice. Over a year in French oak barrels has given the wine a remarkable softness and depth.
- Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Mouton Rothschild
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 2 Zone Activités, 33112 Saint Laurent Médoc
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 28/04/15 – 23.59 08/06/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.