Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Rosso Veronese Leggero Appassimento
- Vintage: 2013
- Delicate aromas of ripe cherries and sweet spices. On the palate rich, intense cherries and berry fruit coupled with good length and soft tannins.
- About this bottle: Amarone is the king of Italy’s appassimento wine style – with a price tag to match. This wine is made in the same region, from the same grape varieties, however the fruit is dried for just a few weeks (instead of months), creating a softer, fresher, but still gorgeously concentrated wine.
- Grape variety: 40% Corvina, 30% Rondinella and 30% Molinara
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Verona, Italy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Bottling address: Via Verona, 6 - 37060 Sona Verona Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly