Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Rosso Piceno Stefano Antonucci
- Vintage: 2011
- Mineral, fruity red rich with bramble, dark plum and cherry flavours. Its firm, tarry darkness, a twist of poised acidity and ripe, liquorice tannins give it layers of character and length. This is a fabulous tangy red, that’s lavishly mouthwatering, dense and delicious, but never over-powering.
- About this bottle: Rosso Piceno is the flagship red wine of the Italian Marche region. It is made from the Montepulciano and Sangiovese grapes (70% and 30% for this wine) which have a long history in this area. Winemaker Stefano Antonucci selects grapes from old vines to give this wine its intensity of flavour, but uses no oak for maturation – allowing these fragrant grapes to speak for themselves.
- The grapes for this feisty red are grown in Barbara and Serra de Conti, at 250m above sea level and 20km from the sea.
- Grape Variety: 70% Montepulciano and 30% Sangiovese
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Marche
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly