Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
- See our full refunds and returns policy
- We’ve changed our returns policy for Sale items. Please see our FAQs for more information
- Contact us for more details
The fragrance opens with the citrus freshness of bergamot and blackcurrant leaves.
About the brand- L'OCCITANE offers high quality beauty products and fragrances, developed following the principles of phytotherapy and aromatherapy. The textures and fragrances are inspired by the Mediterranean lifestyle- using a L'OCCITANE product is always a moment of well-being and sensory delight. L’OCCITANE follow a strict formulation charter to guarantee the best quality, the best efficiency, and an optimal pleasure of use, while respecting people and environment. Striving to use high-quality, traceable, natural ingredients, they use over 200 botanical ingredients which are carefully selected for their effectiveness and their ability to give your skin the elements it needs to be beautiful.
- Intense heart notes reveal the floral, silky encounter of four varieties of roses (from bulgaria, turkey, grasse and morocco) and the fruity notes of the precious rose extract, obtained by enfleurage, coloured by raspberry and blackberry. This harmony is prolonged by a woody base of white cedar, which mingles with the softness of heliotrope and musk
- The Roses et Reines collection uses rose extract derived through enfleurage
- A traditional process made innovative by the L’OCCITANE research team
- The freshest of rose petals are steeped in oil
- Allowing it to become saturated with the natural fragrance of the rose, resulting in a fruitier scent
- Product Size: 75 ml
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Ingredients : Alcohol**- Aqua/Water**- Parfum/Fragrance - Rosa Centifolia Flower Water**- Rosa Damascena Extract**- Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract**- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil**- Sodium Benzoate - Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate - Ethylhexyl Salicylate - Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane - Benzyl Salicylate - Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone - Hydroxycitronellal - Citronellol - Eugenol - Limonene - Linalool - Geraniol - Benzyl Alcohol - Citral - Ci 17200/Red 33 - Ci 19140/~Yellow 5. **Natural Origin Ingredient