Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
An anti-oxidant rich, nut-free face oil blended with exquisitely fragranced Rose Otto, designed to calm, strengthen, plump and nourish the skin.
Balance Me is high-Tech premium British made skincare that delivers results to the skin naturally. Our customers trust our naturally-sourced active ingredients and aromas to solve skin concerns without creating others. And the founders of Balance Me: The Hopkins sisters, Rebecca and Clare, say: We created Balance Me for people like us who have busy lives and want natural solutions-orientated skincare for themselves, family and friends, whatever their age, that focuses on results and well-being, day after day.
- Warm two drops of oil in clean palms and massage using gentle circular movements across a cleansed face, neck and décolleté each morning and evening.
- A lightweight facial oil that reduces redness and protects sensitive skins
- Rose essential oils deeply hydrate to plump and nourish the skin from within
- Product Size: 30 ml
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: No
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Combination
Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, camellia oleifera (camellia) seed oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, crambe abyssinica (abyssinian) seed oil, borage officinalis (borage) seed oil, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit oil, viola odorata (violet) leaf oil, nelumbo nucifera (lotus) flower extract, squalane (olive), rubus chamaemorus (cloudberry) seed oil, tocopherol (vitamin e), ¹rosa damascena (rose otto) flower oil, ¹pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) flower oil, ¹cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil, ²limonene, ²linalool, ²geraniol, ²citral, ²citronellol, ²eugenol, ²farnesol. (¹) natural pure essential oils, (²) naturally occurring in essential oils, (³) certified organic ingredient. Key ingredients arctic cloudberry an antioxidant rich fruit that plumps, hydrates and protects against environmental damage. Botanical squalane olive derived and known as ‘nature’s facelift’; it plumps skin and boosts cell regeneration and oxygenation. Abyssinian oil rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins, it’s an exceptionally smoothing and soothing oil which helps to improve skin tone and texture.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.