Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Made from the seeds of the Chilean wild rose, this oil rich in essential fatty acids helps to nourish and regenerate the skin.
Did you know that Melvita means honey (Mel) and life (Vita) in Latin. Melvita started from a passion for bees and their invaluable role as sentinels of nature.
- Boosts skin cell regeneration to improve the skin’s texture and helps to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and blemishes by improving skin elasticity
- Apply to face or body, massaging gently to penetrate the skin
- Product Size: 50 ml
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Normal
Rosa rubiginosa [rosa rubiginosa seed oil], tocopherol. Ingredient proceeding from organic farming